Friday, February 23, 2018

Dinner at Take Root Cafe

I always enjoy going to Take Root Cafe, and often meet friends there for lunch.  We decided it would be the perfect place to go as a family on Hannah's actual birthday.  All the food was SO yummy and we enjoyed the community table with enough room for all of us!  :)   Mama and Daddy had another event to attend so were not able to be with us this evening.


Marvin, Jonathan B, Hannah, Rachel, Susanna, Jonathan, Jackson, Brianna, Anna, Julie

Of course, I had to take photos of the food.  If you haven't been to Take Root, you are really missing out!  Just take a look below!


Take Root Salad (with a crispy soft boiled egg... a new obsession of mine!)

chicken enchiladas

cuban pork sandwich with a side salad

butternut cream gnocchi 

digging in!

Marvin, Jonathan B, Hannah, Rachel, Susanna, Jonathan, Jackson, Brianna, Anna, Julie, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!