Saturday, February 17, 2018

Cornerstone Ladies Soup Supper

Friday, January 12, 2018
I had been looking forward to the Cornerstone Ladies soup supper and was so glad that I was well and able to attend.  (that flu over the holidays really knocked me out)  I had to laugh when I saw how many Instant Pots were present for the dinner.  :)  We all enjoyed sampling a variety of yummy soups.  A perfect get together meal!!  This was also the night of the big reveal of our secret sister pairings.  I can't believe I didn't get a photo of me with my secret sister (turned out to be dear Teresa) or with Toni, the recipient of my gifts.  It was a great evening with wonderful ladies.


this is how you sample many soups... little cups  :)

Brandi, Trista, Lora, Shonda, Stephanie

Tiffany, Hannah, Kara, Laura, Rachel, Toni

Teresa R. (my secret sister), Susan, Susie, Marti, Teresa L.

Ashley, Sarah, Jami, Kris, Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Yummm. Those little cups are the perfect answer to sampling. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!