Monday, November 16, 2015

Fall family photos

The B. family decided to take some fall family photos and came out to Willis Creek Ranch on a beautiful Saturday afternoon to do just that.  We decided to take advantage of the opportunity and take a photo, as well.  I am so glad we did!  I love how it turned out!

Marvin, Laura, Jonathan, Brianna, and Jackson

Here are several of the beautiful B. family.  (credit to Jackson for the photography)

Jeremy and Shonda

Jeremy, Shonda, Brianna, Alaina, Cody

This candid below cracks me up... I love all their looks but then found out the backstory on the photo.  They had been fussing with each other then Shonda accidentally hit Cody's head into the fence.  This is the immediate aftermath.  :D



Jeremy, Alaina, Cody, Shonda, Brianna, Jackson

This one makes me chuckle.  It sort of looks
like an album cover!  :D  

Beautiful family - Shonda, Jeremy, Cody, Alaina,
Jackson, Brianna

Sisters - Brianna and Alaina

Jeremy with his daughters - Alaina and Brianna

Alaina and Brianna

After the photos we came in for a soup supper together.  What a lovely evening spent with these dear people visiting and relaxing.  We are so blessed to be family!!

We gave Alaina and Brianna a couple of old instruments we had.  My high school flute for Brianna and Jonathan's violin for Alaina.  Can't wait to hear each of them serenade us soon!!  :)




Just for fun, here is a true 'throwback' moment... below is a photo of me (about 15 years old) practicing this very flute while also talking on the phone.  I was quite the teenaged multi-tasker!  ;)  Love seeing Brianna picking it up now and hope that it is useful to her.

Laura talking on the phone and
playing the flute at the same time.  :)






2 comments:

  1. What a great evening with a great family! Thank you Mann family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love you all! :D And you know we are 'related' when I go ahead and cut the mold off the cheese then serve it to you. ;D ha!!!!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!