Monday, November 2, 2015

29th birthday

Chris and I decided, spur of the moment, that we really needed to help Susie celebrate her '29th birthday'.   :D  ha!!  So, we picked her up and whisked her off to the lake for dinner together.

Chris ordered balloons and I picked them up.
They sure looked cheerful riding in the back of my car! 

Happy birthday to Susie!!

Susie, Chris, and Laura

Jackson and Brianna ended up at the lake restaurant
just as we were finishing up our meal.  :)

Following dinner we headed to Chris's house where Susie saw the decorations and we enjoyed a yummy birthday cake on her behalf.  :)  

Chris was ready for Susie!  She gave her a hat,
pin, and even a 'Fabulous' sash to wear!  


Can you see her pin?
It says "Happy 29th Birthday!"   :D  


Laura, Susie, and Chris

Thankful for these dear friends! 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!