Shonda shared her method of making quiche in the Instant Pot. It is a winner! And then, because she is such a wonderful friend, she gave me a silicone pan identical to hers so that I could make it 'just like Shonda'. :) We are all happy now. :)
Here is Shonda's recipe for Quiche in the Instant Pot...
"I used 8 eggs, 1 cup of milk, salt and pepper. Then throw in whatever you like. I had sausage, onion, green pepper and cheese. Spinach is excellent as well. 30 min manual high then 10 min NPR. I will probably do a quick release next time because there was a lot of moisture I too if it. I set my silicone pan on top of my wire insert so I could lift it out easily. Added water to the bottom of the pot."
And then she added this note a different time she made it...
"This is the recipe I had posted previously. The difference this time was I sautéed spinach and onion then added bacon. I pour the egg mixture on top."
For the one I made (that you see pictured here) I did her second version with the sautéed spinach, onion, and bacon.
And here is a link to the silicone baking pan that we used for this recipe. It is the Sockerkaka baking mold from IKEA. https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00256623/



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!