Roasted Sausage and Veggies
I love throwing various mixtures of meat and veggies in the oven and roasting them. Pretty much any kind of combination works well if you toss it with olive oil and some seasonings. :) This time around I used beef summer sausage along with potatoes, carrots, onions, and brussels sprouts. Basically, what I had in the refrigerator. I tossed it all with a little olive oil and then added seasonings of my choice. I often use a no-salt version from Penzeys or The Spice House. I also like a Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning or my old stand by Pampered Chef Rosemary Herb seasoning. Whatever you like. Roast in the oven at 425 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until everything is cooked through as you like. Here is a link to a recipe that is similar just to give some guidance beyond my vague descriptions. :)
https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/one-pan-healthy-italian-sausage-veggies/

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!