This was pretty good. I wasn't sure about using raw hamburger but it worked great.
Stuffed Peppers in the Instant Pot
4 large bell peppers
1 small onion, chopped
1 pound ground beef
2 cups cooked rice
1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
1 ½ Tbsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. salt (I used Jane's crazy salt)
½ tsp. black pepper
2 garlic cloves (I used garlic powder)
1 tsp. sugar
3 Tbsp. breadcrumbs
1 can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
½ cup water
Rinse the peppers, cut off the top parts and remove all membranes and seeds. In a bowl, combine the onion, ground beef, cooked rice, worcestershire sauce, and all seasonings, breadcrumbs, and ¾ of the can of tomato soup. Mix well with your hands. Fill each pepper with the mixture.
Add a cup of water and the final ¼ can of tomato soup to the inner pot of the Instant Pot. Insert the steam rack and place the stuffed peppers on it. Lock the lid. Turn the valve to Seal and press Manual Pressure cook for 10 minutes. Allow for natural pressure release for 5 minutes then turn the vent and quick release any remaining pressure. (if you have any sputtering through the vent, close it again and wait a bit to release) Gently remove the peppers to a plate or you can place them on a pan and sprinkle with a little shredded cheese - then put in the oven at 400 degrees for about 3-4 minutes.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!