Friday, September 30, 2022

Sheet Pan Ginger Soy Glazed Salmon

Sept. 2022



Sheet Pan Ginger Soy Glazed Salmon
24 oz. salmon (use frozen/thawed salmon fillets or fresh salmon)
1 pound green beans
2 cups carrots, sliced (I used baby carrots)
Optional - I added some broccoli and brussels sprouts, as well
1 Tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

Ginger Soy Glaze
¼ cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
1 Tbsp. honey
1 Tbsp. grated ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. chopped green onions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  

Place salmon (skin side down) and all veggies in a single layer on baking sheet(s). Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.  

In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and green onions.  Spoon sauce over the salmon fillets and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.  Turn on broiler and finish cooking for 2-3 minutes until the edges of the salmon are crisp. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!