August 30 - 31
What! A! Day! I was awakened in the best possible way. I heard a sweet little voice saying "Ma" and when I opened my eyes I saw he had on the cutest little t-shirt... that said "Big Brother"!! I definitely woke up fast! I scooped him up and shouted at Jackson, "Is this true??" I couldn't really get my words out - a combination of 'fresh out of bed' and the excitement of the thought. About this time Marvin came to see what it was all about and I couldn't tell him. Then Maverick pointed to his shirt and said, clear as a bell, "This". Yup!! He knew that shirt he was wearing was important and he clearly put together my seeing it and getting so verklempt! Sweet boy.
![]() |
| In Jonathan's room - to wake him up with 'the news' on the shirt. :) |
![]() |
| Hanging up his preschool activity sheet that we worked on. |
![]() |
| He didn't want to face me... he wanted to look at his sheet. :D I wanted to see the front of that t-shirt! :) |
![]() |
| he is making the vehicle noises |
Just didn't take many photos this day - poor Mav was too sick. :(
Mav woke up from his nap the day before really sick - having a lot of trouble breathing. It was kind of scary, honestly. He was a little better this morning, but that didn't last long. We were right back in the throes of illness... taking me back in my mind to the bad old days when Jackson dealt with so much breathing trouble. Poor little guy.
I hate that he has to be an old pro at taking breathing treatments, but I am oh so thankful that he is willing to do them.
![]() |
| He is now proud of himself and knows they will help him to breathe better. |
We got to spend time with Mav on Saturday, too. We were thrilled that he was so much better than he had been earlier in the week.



































No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!