September 23, 2022
This month we did a tasting of Chardonnay in all its many forms - from California oaked, to unoaked/steel fermented, to Chablis from France. It was a fun evening, as always, with these wonderful ladies.
 |
| wine #1 - French Chablis - Domaine du Colombier |
 |
| Wine #2 - Australian Chardonnay - Mandala |
 |
| Wine #3 - California Unoaked Chardonnay Ron Rubin Pam's Unoaked |
 |
| Wine #4 - Argentina - Famiglia Bianchi Chardonnay |
 |
| Wine #5 - French Burgundy - Roux Pere & Fils Bourgogne Chardonnay |
 |
| Andrea, Dana, Pam, Judy, Laura, Lora, Jennifer, Lisa, Diane |
I forgot to take photos of the food!!!! What was I thinking?? I'll make some notes here... We had potato salad from Andrea, Shrimp with dipping sauce from Dana, BBQ chicken and pecan delights from Pam, Pasta with white sauce from Judy, pound cake from Laura, fruit plate from Lora, baked Brie plus other cheeses from Jennifer, fruit from Lisa, Pork tenderloin medallions from Diane. Delicious!!
 |
| Wine #6 - Chile - Apaltagua Reserve Chardonnay |
 |
| Wine #7 - Italy - Tenuta de Nozzole Bruniche Chardonnay |
 |
| Wine #8 - Oregon - Elouan Chardonnay |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!