I found this recipe online one afternoon when I realized I had absolutely NO idea what to make for supper, and very little time in which to do it. The name, "Uglies" threw me, but I decided to make them anyway. Turns out they were quite tasty and incredibly fast & easy... so a hit! To save the recipe here I thought I would rename it a bit. :)
BBQ Beef Bundles (or "Uglies")
1 pound lean ground beef (I think you really need 1 ½ pounds)
½ cup chopped onion
½ tsp. garlic powder
1 ½ cups BBQ sauce (I only used about 1 cup or so)
1 10oz. pkg. refrigerated biscuit dough
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease muffin pan. Cook the ground beef with onion and garlic powder until done, then drain off any grease. Stir in the BBQ sauce and simmer for about 3 minutes.
On a floured surface, roll out each biscuit until it is about 6 inches across. Put the biscuit in the muffin tin and fold up sides to create a cup shape. Fill each biscuit almost to the top with beef mixture, then top with shredded cheese. Bake in a preheated oven until biscuits are baked, cheese is melted, and tops are browned - about 15 minutes.
Yum!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!