Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken

I had high expectations for this recipe, but it turned out to be just so-so in my book.  :(  Recording it here anyway… may try to tweak it in the future.  Seems like it OUGHT to be tasty!!




Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 package dry ranch dressing mix
1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
about 1 pound chicken breast filets
½ pound bacon, fried crisp
pasta of your choice (I used a box of whole wheat penne)

Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.  In a large bowl mix together the garlic, dry ranch dressing mix, cream soup, and yogurt.  Pour over chicken.  Cook on High about 3 ½ hours or on Low about 6-7 hours.  About 30 to 45 minutes before the chicken is done, add in the crisp bacon pieces.  Cook pasta according to directions and serve chicken mixture over pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!