Friday, April 26, 2019

Jackson and Brianna's house update

So these photos are also outdated (boy, I have really let this family journal slide the first quarter of 2019...) but they at least show a few more projects.  Jackson and Brianna are still working hard on their new house and it looks wonderful.  I really believe they have already increased the value of that house tremendously!  And now that the weather is nicer they will be able to start working on more outside projects.  It's just all so exciting!  :)


They were gifted this lovely dining table and chairs set from friends.  So very kind!!

Jackson made a kitchen island... this was the beginning stage.

a little messy with construction... but I LOVE that mirror they bought for the dining room!

Marvin came to lend a quick hand to Jackson on some cutting.

The same friends also gave them this china hutch!  Isn't that something? 

Moving in - and I love the fireplace area in the dining room.  :) 

quilts on display in the living room

This welcome mat was a gift from the Cornerstone ladies.  So sweet. 

The island is coming along!

Peggie came to visit and helped Brianna recover the chairs of the dining set.

The island is finished!  And I love the color of the base.
That will eventually match the base cabinets in the kitchen, too. 

Marvin checking out Jackson's handiwork.  Very impressive!

Great job, Jackson!

Next project... this is that china hutch - he removed the doors, painted it white,
and redid the backing with the same board/stain as the top of the island he built. 

And you can see the base of the china hutch also painted white.

It is going to look great in their kitchen!


First outside project... a flower bed.

I love how they terraced the flower bed.

Doesn't that look nice?  :) 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!