Thursday, April 4, 2019

Supper spuds

Supper Spuds
Here is another way that I love to make baked potatoes for dinner.  First, you bake the potatoes in the Instant Pot (or you can bake them in the oven if you prefer).  See this link for info on baking potatoes in the Instant Pot.  Then you smash them on the plate and cover them with your choice of toppings.

One of our favorite combinations is our take on McAlisters Deli Roast Beef Spuds.  Make a packet of Au Jus gravy (or you can use any beef gravy).  Then take deli roast beef and crumble it on top of the potatoes.  Sprinkle some shredded cheese of your choice on top.  I like to grind some fresh black pepper on top.  Then maybe add a little butter and/or sour cream.  Finally, cover it all with that au jus or gravy you made.  Yum!!!  Easy and very filling.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!