February 2019
Jackson and Brianna have been working SO hard on their house and it really shows. These photos are pretty outdated but it shows some of the updates and changes they have made since
the last post.
 |
One of their first tasks was to paint the fireplace in the dining room.
I really like the white! |
 |
| I LOVE the new paint color! Graceful Gray by Behr. |
Jackson discovered a lovely ice dam in the eaves trough (gutter) because it apparently hadn't been cleaned out in a very long time. He and Marvin got it corrected and all is now well.
 |
| They bought this cute sofa/loveseat set and it was delivered before they moved in. |
 |
| The hardwood floors cleaned up so nicely! |
 |
| Megan, Hannah, Julie, and I dropped by to see the house after Sunday lunch one day. |
 |
| Brianna was hard at work painting shelves and trim. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!