Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sledding

One good part of that icy weekend was that we did end up with a couple inches of snow.  It was enough to go sledding on, at least for one afternoon.  Those who were in town that day enjoyed an afternoon of sledding behind the truck.  (We were sure sorry that there was no more snow the rest of the holiday season...)

I mentioned in an earlier post that we had friends visiting from Houston, Texas - so the cold, snowy weather was new to them.  I was so glad they were able to go sledding.  And to do it NEMO style behind the truck.  ;)














Still seems a bit odd to this Mama to see
Jackson as the driver and not as a sledder.  :D  

And here is a video from the afternoon...




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!