Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Catching up

Catching up November and December...

We had a small gathering for Thanksgiving (which felt a little strange!).  But all of Julie's family were out of town for Thanksgiving.  We were so glad Betty J. could join us.  We had a lovely time together.



I always look forward to the Christmas-time bell choir concert.  It was wonderful, as always!


Love seeing the church decorated at Christmas-time.




This is amazing!!!!  I purchased this little white plastic contraption when it went on a lightning deal for Black Friday on amazon.  I hoped it would help me consolidate some of my many boxes of tea.  But I had no idea it would hold so much!  It has a total of 12 trays (6 front and 6 back) and each tray holds about 10-12 tea bags.  I was able to empty ALL of those tea bag boxes you see (although none were completely full).  It has made a world of difference in my cupboard storage!  I might have to buy a second one to complete the process (did I mention I have a slight tea problem??)   :D



Shonda invited a few ladies to join her for a luncheon at her house.  She made these two yummy recipes and they are keepers!  (I'll post the recipes very soon so that I can find them easily.)

Crab Toast and Tomato Tortellini Soup

A wonderful group of ladies!
Shonda, Kathy, Lora, Penny, Karla, Laura, Kris

I loved this picture Kerry sent of Hannah and Susanna with their friends Sarah and Korin - all dressed up and ready to go caroling.  :)

Sarah, Hannah, Korin, Susanna

Mama and Daddy at the Governor's Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!