It was perfect weather for the Red Barn Arts Festival on October 1. Downtown was bustling and as always, I enjoyed the opportunity to visit with many dear people. First up, Shonda and Jackson. Jackson even tucked his jeans into his boots in honor of Shonda's snazzy look. :D hahaha!
And here is the second try for the photo. :)
 |
| Jackson and Laura |
We gathered at noon to hear Minor Detail perform. Brianna is co-director of the group this year. So proud of her! Shonda's parents, Peggie and Earl, were up for the weekend so got to see the group perform. I always enjoy visiting with them.
 |
| What a lineup! Jackson, Cody, Jeremy and Earl |
I was so excited when I found out that my friend from high school was coming up to visit her daughter at Truman that weekend. We arranged to meet up at Red Barn. Although it was a short visit, we had a great time!
 |
| Laura, Tammy, and Lexy |
 |
| Minor Detail performing at Red Barn Festival |
 |
| Catching a glimpse of Brianna on the back row. :D |
 |
Saw these dear ladies across the way during the Minor Detail performance!
Megan, Brenda, and Bonnie |
 |
| Love this dear girl. |
 |
| Here they come skipping across after the performance |
 |
| :D |
 |
Melina 'winning' with her White Rabbit t-shirt on
the 1st day of the month... |
 |
White Rabbit is a long held M family contest that is hard to explain...
but just know that Melina definitely won on that day! :D |
 |
| Shonda, Laura, Earl, Peggie, Jackson, Brianna, Bonnie, Nick, Brenda, Melina, and Megan |
 |
| Megan and Nick taking advantage of the music to dance a bit. :) |
 |
| Matthew and Anna |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!