Monday, December 14, 2015

True Men Christmas Concert

The very next night after the Clarinet Choir concert, I was back at Truman for the True Men Christmas Concert.  Since Matthew is a Senior this was his last Christmas concert with True Men.  (How is time speeding by so quickly???)  It was a wonderful concert and I was especially excited that Matthew had 3 solos!!     (I am posting the videos below - be sure to take a listen!!)

Matthew on far right

Matthew 5th from left

It was great to be with these wonderful ladies!  Brenda's Mom, Linda, came down for the concert.

Megan, Melina, Brenda, Linda, Betty, Anna

Anna, Mama, Julie, Brianna, Laura, Jonathan 

after the concert - Melina and Matthew

Matthew getting a hug from Grandma Sue.  :D  

Matthew with his two Grandmothers - Linda and Betty 

Matthew getting a hug from his Mama, Brenda.  :)

Linda, Megan, Matthew, Betty, Melina  

Matthew and Anna

Megan, Melina, Brenda 



Lord, I Need You by True Men




The Parting Glass by True Men




Have a Holly Jolly Christmas by True Men




Snippets of the rest of the concert - including most of the True Men Christmas Play.  ;)






3 comments:

  1. Laura, thank you so much for the pictures and videos! I wanted to come but was unable to make it. Tell Jack, Sue and all of your family hello for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, thank you so much for the pictures and videos! I wanted to come but was unable to make it. Tell Jack, Sue and all of your family hello for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!