Friday, December 11, 2015

A Wednesday night

Earlier in December, Shonda and I attended Brianna's clarinet choir concert.  We met Jackson and Adrian at the auditorium and enjoyed the music of the choir.  I find the music of an all clarinet choir unique and truly lovely.

Brianna is on the back row - about 5 or 6 in from the left.

After the performance we all headed to Walmart to help the 'kids' pick out a Christmas tree and ornaments.  I was honored to be able to tag along.  :)  Decorating for their 1st Christmas together is a very big deal!

They picked out a cute, little tree that will fit perfectly in their cute, little house.  The last one in the store was sold, but Shonda was able to order one from the website.  Then they picked out some ornaments and decor.



Jackson, Brianna, Adrian, and Shonda
(Jackson was pretending to hold a selfie stick for me
and Shonda - mocking us a bit, I do believe??)  :D

Jackson came to a dead halt when he passed by this display... just proving that you can't quite take the boy out of the man!  :D



Not exactly sure what Jackson is doing here, but I know it has something to do with the star wars figures behind him.  And I recognize that look on his face from when he was about 5 years old.  :D


Brianna is a good sport!  

I think she thinks he is pretty cute!  :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!