Saturday evening was filled with wonderful musical performances at Truman. First up - at 6:00 pm we attended the Minor Detail/Sweet Nothings Christmas concert. Both groups did a fantastic job of getting us into the Christmas spirit.
 |
| Brianna - 4th from left. |
I took a
video of Brianna singing one of the non-Christmas songs - "Hello" by Adele.
 |
So glad that David and Jennifer were able to make it to the performance!
Mama, Daddy, David, and Jennifer |
 |
| dear Brianna after the concert |
 |
| Jackson, Brianna, Mama, and Daddy |
After the Minor Detail concert I rushed over to attend the Lyceum presentation of Christmas with the Celts.
 |
| The library looks so warm and inviting at night. |
What a terrific performance! This is
a group based out of Nashville (
The Nashville Celts) and I really enjoyed their Christmas show. In fact, I would love to see their 'regular' show! Their lead singer is a young lady from Scotland. (of course, that made me think of dear
Jennifer!) I loved hearing her sing AND talk. In between their songs she read excerpts of the nativity story from the Scottish Bible. Near the end of the show they had our local middle school choir kids come onstage with them for a couple of songs. Very neat.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!