Thursday, May 8, 2014

Deb's Fluffy Fruit Dip

This is so good!  We have been making this for a couple of years now (ever since Deb brought it to a gathering and I almost licked the sides of the bowl!).  But, I never could get a photo before it was all gone.  This time I was determined to get a photo… and almost forgot.  But, here it is - to accompany the recipe for Deb's Fluffy Fruit Dip.



1 (8 oz.) container strawberry flavored cream cheese
1 (7 oz.) container marshmallow cream
4 oz. Cool Whip

Stir marshmallow cream and cream cheese together until well blended.  Then stir in the cool whip.  Chill before eating for a firmer consistency.  Eat with strawberries or fruit of your choice.
Note - I have stirred this by hand and I have used a small mixer to mix it.  Both work, but if you have a small hand mixer and set it on low to medium low, it is much easier.  The marshmallow cream is, of course, a little harder to blend in smoothly by hand.  But no matter your method, it is well worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!