Jackson and Anna have birthdays just two days apart so we always have one family dinner to celebrate both of them. We actually do the same with
James and Jonathan (when James is home) since their birthdays are only 6 days apart. Julie and I had great timing. :)
It is so hard to believe that Jackson is now 16 and Anna is 19. Good grief! Anyway, here are some photos from the family gathering.
 |
| Happy birthday to Anna and Jackson!! |
 |
| Jackson and Grandma |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa |
 |
| Jonathan |
 |
| Megan, Matthew and Anna |
 |
| Julie and Arayna |
 |
| Marvin and Jackson |
 |
| Jackson, Jonathan, Arayna, Anna, Matthew and Megan |
 |
| Jackson, Jonathan, Arayna, Anna, Matthew and Megan |
You know... the funny thing is that now that I am losing weight I don't mind photos as much as I used. But, I still don't seem to get in any. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!