Saturday, July 15, 2023

Dinner Club

July 15, 2023

Dinner Club - hosted by Matt and Brenda

I worked really hard on the charcuterie platter I took for this evening. I was super proud of my work!  :D  Will have to try this again some night for wine club. 




It was a lovely evening.  Matt did Dutch oven cooking and made two Guinness stews - one with meat & potatoes and one vegetarian.  They were both soooo good! Nancy made foccacia bread and Bob made both a peach and a cherry pie.  We had a feast!  Then enjoyed an evening of sitting around the table visiting.  Very nice.  






Julie and Brenda

Matt and Brian

Enjoying both kinds of pie - with Matt and Brenda's famous homemade ice cream!  :D 



Matt, Brenda, Nancy, Brian

Marvin, Laura, Bob, Debbie, Julie 

What a lovely evening!  We sure missed those who couldn't attend, but it was a great night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!