Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Maverick minute by minute

April 21, 2021

I'm Grandma Laura and I may have a problem.  I take too many photos of Maverick.  Sorry.  (NOT actually sorry)   This little guy enthralls me!  And I find myself documenting his expressions in rapid fire sometimes.  For instance, on this day...

Whether it is his gleefulness while assuring all that no, he is NOT tired...  :) 


He looks like such a boy here - not a baby...

I'm fine, Grandma...

I can't believe you think I'm tired...

I'm not tired at all...

although I might just rest my heavy head for a minute...

Nope!  Gotta keep running!

who will save me??

Ahhh... thanks Uncle Jonathan!  

:D

... or his excitement to have the deck of waterproof playing cards open (since these are a strange plastic they are okay for him to chew on)  ha!   :D  




Or after nap time when he curls up on the sofa and spends almost 30 minutes looking at books!  This kid knows the way to my heart!!  :)  He is so intent on his 'reading' and will go through a whole pile of books at one time.  

he is quite advanced as you can see -
he even reads books upside down!  ha!  :D 


This is one of his favorites, for sure!



And these touch & feel books are winners




We pull out stacks of books his Daddy and Uncle used to enjoy...


Usborne Planes is a favorite still




Of course, after reading you sometimes need a quick wagon ride while doing the daredevil bit of standing up!  :D  (his expressions here just crack me up!)











To celebrate you can attempt to eat a plastic ball from your dump truck set...




This is what dedication and perseverance looks like...  ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!