Monday, November 13, 2017

Sunday

Hannah joined the choir at church a few weeks ago.  This particular Sunday was her first Sunday to perform with them.  It was great to see her up there and we really loved the song medley they sang.  I was so glad that I decided to record it!!  (you can watch the video at the bottom of this post.)




After church we headed to Kings Buffet for lunch - meeting up with all of these fine folks.


Jonathan, Daddy, Marvin, Melina, Mama, Brenda, Matt,
Matthew, Hannah, Jackson, Anna, Julie, Jonathan

Jonathan and I switched places so I would be in this photo.  

Daddy left his hat at the restaurant so I went back to get it.
This is just such an iconic hat - his Harry S. Truman Stetson.  I love it.  :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!