Thursday, November 9, 2017

Order

This is a small thing that is really a big thing.  :)  And something that makes me so happy!!  I spotted these heavy duty shelves on a super flash sale and purchased two.  As soon as they were delivered, dear Marvin and Jonathan put them together for me.  I was so excited to switch these out for the old bookshelves I had been using in my utility room for pantry items.  These new shelves are just enough bigger overall to really make a difference in how much they will hold.  Plus, they can handle 500 pounds per shelf!  :D  Again, this is a small thing that is really a big thing.  To me.  :D






the old method of storage in the utility room...





ahhhh.... a thing of beauty!  Not only do they hold more, everything is visible and easy to access.  And at this point, everything is organized!  :)


SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!