What a day we had on Saturday! I had the honor of going with Brianna and others to shop for her wedding gown. First of all, every single gown Brianna tried on was beautiful! She is such a lovely girl. She tried on several gowns at the first bridal shop but wanted to keep her options open. We then headed to the other bridal shop in town and she proceeded to try on several more gowns. And then... she tried on THE gown. She immediately lit up from the inside out. :) It was HER gown. The perfect wedding dress for her. We can't say any more about it or describe it in any way... it will be a total surprise for Jackson. But, let me just tell you that I am so happy Brianna found the gown of her dreams. It suits her perfectly and I cannot WAIT for all of you to see it come July 18, 2015! :D
(I also can't believe she found her bridal gown in one day!!!!!!!!)
Here are the photos that I CAN show you. :D
 |
| Rojina, Montana, Alaina |
 |
| Brianna peeking out from the dressing room at the first shop. |
 |
| Rojina, Shonda, Alaina, Montana at the 2nd shop. |
 |
| And the gown is purchased!! |
 |
| Marveling at how perfect it all was! |
 |
| SO EXCITING!! :) |
 |
| Montana, Alaina, Brianna, Shonda, Rojina |
 |
| Montana, Alaina, Brianna, Shonda, Laura |
Shopping for the dress is so much fun. I love the excitement on Brianna's face...and love how involved you are able to be in the wedding planning. Fun times.
ReplyDelete