Dear Rojina came over and helped us by decorating the Christmas tree while Marvin and I got the rest of the house decorated. We had a fun time together! :)
Rojina also joined us in attending the Christmas Community concert, directed for the first time this year by Rebecca M. It was a lovely evening. We always enjoy that concert so much.
After the concert we drove around looking at Christmas lights. We simply had to take Rojina to see the beautiful light show at the M. house in town. This is definitely a favorite. They have the lights set to coordinate with music that you can listen to on your car radio. It is always such a fun display. Rojina loved it! She said the lights looked like they were dancing! And she was right! :D
Jackson called and asked his Dad to come by and help him in getting lights up on his house. While they were working on that I went inside (to get warm!) and saw that Jackson has started to get his tree up and decorated. He has always loved to decorate at Christmas and I love that he is getting his little house decorated.
Heard a knock on the side door... opened it up and saw this. :D
And just look at what came in the mail for me this week... my dear friend Debbie sent this beautiful ornament (and goodies!) as part of an ornament exchange I have been participating in for years. Debbie and her lovely family actually made the trek to visit us a few years ago. That is still one of my very favorite memories and I would just love to see them all again. What a special family and what a dear friend.













Love Jackson's decorations of his new home.
ReplyDelete