I am realizing that I have too many posts entitled 'Bonfire'. :) I guess that comes with having a son who likes to have a lot of parties! He had billed this one as his 'last party of the year', but I am wondering if that will actually hold. Either way is fine with me. These are terrific kids and I am just glad that we have a place where they can gather to enjoy each others company. They even let me sneak in and take a few pictures, if I am quick! :)
Ironically, the weather for this bonfire was not nearly as cold and miserable as the
last one. In fact, it turned out to be a pretty pleasant time around the fire. Although, about half way through the evening they all came traipsing in to eat and never went back outside. :)
Here are some photos from the evening. They tell the story best, I think. :)
 |
| Ben, Tyler and Jonathan |
 |
| They were the first to tackle the snack table while the older kids were still outside at the fire! :) |
 |
| Megan and Melina warming up with soup. |
 |
| hungry kids! |
 |
| Jonathan S. and Adrian |
 |
| Aviel, Tenea, Megan and Melina |
 |
| Nils, Joey, Mia, Jillian, Sebastian and Mason |
 |
| Gigi, Naseem, Jackson and Katie |
 |
| the whole crew!! |
 |
| downstairs playing pool... except for Mia the pogo stick champ! :) |
 |
| Tenea, Megan, Melina and Jackson |
 |
| Naseem and Katie |
 |
| Jonathan S. Gigi and Adrian |
 |
| the younger boys playing a late night game of 'Night at the Museum' outside |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!