Here are photos from babysitting Mav the first week of January. What a cutie pie...
January 4, 2022
Mav does love that bean table! He works so hard with it. It makes a complete mess but it is worth it (for right now, anyway). :D
Mav was so excited... he was watching out the door as his Dad was blading up the snow into a huge pile so they could go sledding. What a wonderful Daddy and what a happy little boy.
Daddy and son - precious! (and they match) :D
 |
| Mav and Grandpa Jack reading a book after lunch. |
 |
| Mav just trying to eat his Cheezits... but GranGran keeps begging for one... ;) |
 |
| Here you are GranGran... I can share! :) |
January 6, 2022
 |
| Is he the cutest or what? I love this photo! |
We were preparing to take the tree down and Maverick was really looking closely at the ornaments. I loved watching him discover ornaments he liked. He was very careful and attentive and looked at a lot of them.
 |
| He loved that little Radio Flyer and wagon |
 |
| He played with it quite awhile |
January 8, 2022
Jackson and Brianna were working on the farmhouse so we babysat Mav. It was so good to be with him since we knew we wouldn't have much time with him the following week because of Marvin's dental surgery and recovery. He loves this stick/straw game.
He has also become a real fan of the window stickers. He has this set of vehicle stickers that is his current favorite. He carefully chooses and then puts up each sticker. He also takes time to admire them once they are up. Love this kid. :)
Mav loves
this book. I even tried to order a second copy because he wants to take it with him. But they are out! I got him a firetruck one instead. Hoping that will help. :)
This was hilarious. We 'lost' him for a moment and then I found him. Is that a guilty look or what? He was tapping away on the keyboard and then would move the trackpad around... quiet as a mouse. :)
He knows exactly what to do! :)
Here is a video of the sledding day...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!