While I am not the biggest fan of winter, I do find so much beauty in winter scenes. I can't help but try to capture it with a camera. It never works... it is always more spectacular in person, but I like having the photographic memory to go along with the images I store up in my mind. All bring joy.
Mama and I were driving to town one morning when we saw the frozen fog on the trees at the health dept. I actually pulled into their parking lot just so we could take a closer look and take a few photos. It was eerily beautiful and we were both glad we had stopped to take it in. We also noted that the melting that was occurring was on the north side of things, not the south side. It was the same on the ground as it was in the trees. Interesting...
 |
| It looks like flowers on the tree... |
 |
| the way the ice envelopes every single needle is so pretty! |
 |
| everything is the same color... top to bottom :) |
 |
| Except... that sure looked almost like sap trying to run in that willow to us! |
Another weather day... we have had the most interesting light/clouds/sky this winter. That kind of thing draws me in and is almost impossible to capture with my little camera. But still, I try. :D ha!
 |
| it was starting to snow... yet again... |
sun bursting through...
more weather days...
Mama and I were rather enthralled watching the ice fall from the trees when we got back home. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!