![]() |
| We have books by local authors and also some good reading books from the Truman library sale on those shelves. :) |
![]() |
| Jonathan removes his computer before guests come... |
![]() |
| We use this August keypad lock to allow guests to self check-in. It has worked really well for us. |
![]() |
| I've even added more books since this photo was taken... |
![]() |
| And here are the books in the 2nd bedroom - more local history here. |
![]() |
| I have some local history and info, plus carry out/delivery menus in the house manual. :) |
![]() |
| One of the books by Dr. Jim Thomas. He was a great man. |
For a tiny bit of reference... here was one of the first posts about this house - when it transitioned from Jackson and Brianna's house to Jonathan's house (and was on its way to becoming the cozy guesthouse). This (below) was posted in May but the photos are from late February!!
https://lifeatwilliscreekranch.blogspot.com/2019/05/transition.html
























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!