Yes, here is another avocado recipe. :) This one is so good and versatile. You can spread it on toast (as pictured below) or use it as a dip with raw veggies or tortilla chips. I think it would also be tasty as a sandwich spread in place of mayo (particularly on a turkey sandwich!).
Avocado & White Bean Spread/Dip
1 can Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
2 Avocados, peeled and chunked
onion and garlic (either finely chopped or use powdered versions) to taste
salt and pepper to taste
can add a squirt of lime juice if you like
I put all the ingredients in a sturdy glass bowl that has a lid. I then used my immersion blender to make it all smooth. Store leftovers in the refrigerator in the bowl with the lid on.

Had to pop back to say I didn't have the Cannellini beans but I had everything else. I made it with hummus and it was good. LOL Thanks for the new taste sensation....though the avocados aren't so cheap here. LOL
ReplyDelete